Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Present statements


                      I ride a bicycle every afternoon.


                      I play BKB with my friends every afternoon.

In the simple present, the sentences are organized as follows.

Subject + the verb phrase (present) + present time expression.

Follow the guides below.





a) I ______________________ everyday.
                                                        every night.

b) I ______________________ once a week
                                                      twice a week.
                                                      three times a week.

c) I never __________________________.

d) I always _________________________ in the morning.
      usually                                                         in the afternoon.
      rarely                                                           in the evening.
      never                                                            at night.

e) I ______________________________ on weekends. 


play the guitar                                      listen to music
play the piano                                      watch TV
play sports                                            go swimming
ride a horse                                          go shopping
ride a bicycle                                        go dancing
drive to work                                       go window-shopping
hang out with friends                          go fishing
read a book                                          go hiking
do homework                                       go jogging
do exercise                                           go on the internet
play basketball                                     visit relatives
clean up my room                                eat out
read a magazine                                    watch a DVD
study the lesson                                    go to the gym

Examples:

I watch TV on weekends.
I watch TV every night.
I watch TV three times a week.
I always watch TV in the evening.

Make complete sentences using the list of verb phrases and the patterns.
Enjoy your practice.

Now download this presentation about simple present.

Follow the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?q8dsdhst8413q8d

Bendiciones.








2 comments:

  1. Puedo seguir sus publicaciones? me intersa mucho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Por su puesto que puede. Las publicaciones se han hecho pensando en personas como Ud. Me alegra mucho que le interese. Espero en Dios que le sean de utilidad.
    Bendiciones y gracias por su comentario.

    ReplyDelete