Sunday, October 14, 2012

My brother, my sister



Hello. 
Today we will practice talking about our brothers and sisters separately.





This is my brother. His name is Kyle. He lives in New Jersey.
He studies high school. He is 17 years old. He works part time
at a local cafeteria. He loves playing the guitar and hanging out
with friends. On weekends, he plays ice hockey in the evening. During the day, he plays video games, calls his girlfriend or just
watches TV. I love my brother.




This is my sister. Her name is Melissa. She is 19 years old. 
She has a boyfriend -in case you were wondering. She studies
at a local college. She studies journalism. She is a wonderful cook. She can cook nearly all the desserts you can imagine. She usually wakes up very early. She has classes early in the morning. In the afternoon, she does homework or helps my mom with housework.
She seldom goes out with her friends. In fact, I don't know if she
has any. She usually keeps busy by reading or studying. She is a real nerd. I love to make her laugh. She has a wonderful laugh. I really love my sister. I always think "Thank you, Lord for giving me such 
a wonderful sister."

No comments:

Post a Comment