Monday, September 24, 2012

Good and Bad Habits


                                  Good habit: I wash my hands before and after meals.

                                     Bad habit: I smoke a lot.

There are good and bad habits. Good habits keep us healthy, but bad habits make us sick.
Here we have a list of good and bad habits.



Good habits.

I brush my teeth after each meal.
I sleep 8 hours a night.
I drink at least 8 glasses of water daily.
I listen to relaxing music.
I go for a brisk walk everyday.
I take a shower everyday.
I read a good book.
I keep busy.
I go to the gym and do vigorous exercise 3 times a week.
I play sports.
I go to bed early.
I get up early.
I eat vegetables and fruit.
I wash my hands after using the toilet.
I respect others.
I avoid violence.
I take a nap.

Bad habits.

I smoke cigarettes.
I drink liquor.
I shout out of control.
I lose my temper.
I stay up until late.
I get up late.
I drink a lot of soda everyday.
I never drink water.
I eat junk food.
I eat street food.
I forget to wash my hands.
I slurp my soup.
I belch loudly.
I play my music loudly at night.
I make offensive remarks.
I abuse people.
I call people names.
I procrastinate.
I'm always in a hurry.
I always reply violently.
I pick my nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment