Monday, September 24, 2012

Life Expectancy




How long do you expect to live? To be 100? 
Quico is 111 years old. He is the oldest person alive in Europe.

Consider the following questions carefully.



Are you happy?                                Yes, I am.
Are you relaxed?                                     or
Are you always active?                     No, I'm not.
Are you loved?
Are you friendly?
Are you easy-going?
Are you gentle?
Are you violent?

Do you love others?                        Yes, I do.
Do you usually smile?                          or
Do you hug a lot?                            No, I don't.
Do you kiss a lot?
Do you eat healthy food?
Do you exercise?
Do you play chess?
Do you memorize concepts?
Do you do math?
Do you go jogging?
Do you laugh a lot?
Do you believe in God?
Do you rest in Him?
Do you exercise your brain?
Do you have a pet?
Do you drink enough water?
Do you sleep enough?


Do you smoke?                             Yes, I do.
Do you drink?                                    or
Do you fight?                                 No, I don't.
Do you live under pressure?
Do you go to bed late?
Do you hate people?


No comments:

Post a Comment