Friday, September 21, 2012

Más Expresiones Útiles





Aquí les dejo más expresiones útiles. Que se diviertan!!





Asking for repetition
Pardon?
Pardon me?
I’m sorry?
Could you say that again?
Could you repeat that, please?

When you don’t understand
Sorry, I don’t understand.
Sorry, I can’t understand.
Sorry, I didn’t catch that.

When you can’t answer
I’m sorry, I don’t know.
Sorry, I have no idea.
I’m not sure.

Asking for explanation
How do you say . . . in English?
What does . . . mean?
How do you spell . . . ?

Checking your answers
What did you get for question number one?
What’s your answer for number two?

Apologizing
Sorry I’m late.
I’m sorry, but I can’t come next week.

Asking permission
Can I go to the bathroom?
Can I sit here?
May I ask a question?
Is it OK if I use a dictionary?
Asking about the lesson
What page are we on?
What do we have to do?
What was the question?

Borrowing things
Can I borrow a pencil?
Can you lend me your eraser?
Do you have a piece of paper I can use?

Other useful expressions
I`m sorry I don´t understand.
I didn`t hear you. Could you please repeat that again?
Sorry to be late. May I come in?
Bless you!!
I’m sorry.
That’s OK.
Can you help me, please?
May I step outside for a moment, please?


No comments:

Post a Comment