Friday, September 21, 2012

Useful Expressions





Estas expresiones útiles les ayudarán mucho en clase.
Por favor chequeenlas.






Palabras útiles para la clase
(Useful expressions for the classroom)
¿Puedo ir al baño?
Can I go to the bathroom?
¿Puedo sacarle punta al lápiz?
Can I sharpen my pencil?
¿Puedo hablar inglés?
Can I speak English?
¿Cómo se dice libro en inglés?
How do you say libro in English?
¿Cómo se escribe libro?
How do you spell libro?
¿Me prestas una hoja de papel?
Will you lend me a piece of paper?
Tengo una pregunta.
I have a question.
No sé.
I don't know.
No entiendo.
I don't understand.
No comprendo.
I don't understand.
Repita, por favor.
Repeat, please.
¿Cuál es la tarea?
What is for homework?
Pon la tarea encima de tu pupitre.
Put your homework on top of your desk.
Saca una hoja de papel.
Take out a sheet of paper.
Escucha.
Listen.
Presta atención.
Pay attention.
Copia.
Copy.
No copies.
Don't copy.
Escribe.
Write.
No escribas.
Don't write.
Escribe las palabras.
Write the words.
Escribe en español.
Write in Spanish.
Escribe en frases completas.
Write in complete sentences.
Escribe las respuestas.
Write the answers.
Contesta en español.
Answer in Spanish.
Contesta en frases completas.
Answer in complete sentences.
Contesta las preguntas.
Answer the questions.
Abre el libro.
Open your book.
Cierra el libro.
Close your book.
Lee.
Read.
Haz el diálogo.
Do the dialog.
Trabaja con tu compañero.
Work with your partner.
Practica con tu compañero.
Practice with your partner.
Pregúntale a tu compañero.
Ask your partner.
Necesito un voluntario.
I need a volunteer.
¿Has terminado?
Have you finished?
¿Hay preguntas?
Are there any questions?
Levanta la mano.
Raise your hand.
Todo en el suelo.
Everything on the floor.
Tapa tu papel.
Cover your paper.
Espera.
Wait.
Dime.
Tell me.
Apaga la luz.
Turn out the light.
Enciende la luz.
Turn on the light.
No te duermas.
Don't sleep.
Ten cuidado.
Be careful.
Date la vuelta.
Turn around.
solo
only, alone
solamente
only
Por favor.
Please.
Gracias.
Thank you.
Perdón.
Excuse me.
Salud.
Bless you.
Me toca a mi.
It's my turn.
Te toca a ti.
It's your turn.
No hagas trampas.
Don't cheat.
No seas tramposo.
Don't be a cheater.
Estoy bromeando.
I'm joking.

Buena suerte!!

No comments:

Post a Comment